Home » COVID-19 Update
How Do We Protect Our Patients During COVID-19?
During this pandemic, our pain management specialists have taken certain actions to prevent spreading the virus and to ensure our patient’s safety when they come to the Pain Management NYC in New Jersey. We follow all the CDC guidelines, including sterilization, protective gear, and abiding by social distancing in the interest of the health of our patients, doctors, and staff.
Infection Prevention and Control During the COVID-19 Response:
- We make sure everyone in the office is wearing protective masks and gloves. If you do not have personal protective equipment we will gladly provide them to every patient.
- We incorporated a new approach to scheduling appointments which minimizes the amount of time you spend in our waiting room or reception area. We leave more time in between appointments to minimize the number of patients in our office at one time.
- We have a spacious waiting area that allows social distancing.
- All our doctors utilize disposable surgical gowns, gloves, and masks that are discarded after each patient exam. All our pain management specialists use FDA and CDC approved surgical masks. When the pain management specialists remove their gloves they perform hand hygiene immediately before and after each patient.
- We have dedicated containers for waste of disposable gowns, used gloves, etc.
- Our staff is screened before their shift for fever and symptoms of COVID-19 daily.
- All patients are encouraged to use alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) with 60-95% alcohol or washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before visiting the pain management specialists. According to the CDC guidelines for pain management offices antibacterial soap and sanitizer are readily available to all patients at every sink in our office.
- We eliminated all non-essential items in our office to avoid the spread of bacteria and viruses. All our essential packages are sterilized outside at delivery before they are brought into our office.
- All pain management specialists equipment and other objects are sterilized in number one trusted resource and reliable sterilization- autoclave. Sterilization eliminates all microorganisms such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, and spores to enhance our patients’ safety and make all objects sterile and aseptic.
- Patients enter the exam room only one at a time. We consistently clean and disinfect the room surfaces and equipment according to the Guidelines for Infection Control in Neurosurgeon Health-Care Settings, using EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant.
NOTE: We do not treat patients with an active COVID-19 symptoms.
Pain Management NYC
380 2nd Ave Suite 1004
New York, NY 10010
(btw 21st and 22nd Street)
☎ (212) 224-9555
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ CAREFULLYThe information on this website is to provide a general information. In no way does any of the information provided reflect a definitive treatment advice. It is important to consult a best in class pain management specialist in NYC regarding ANY questions or issues. A thorough evaluation should ALWAYS be performed for an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. Be sure to call your pain doctor in Manhattan, to schedule a consultation.
With our help, you can
LIVE A PAIN FREE LIFE
"Experienced doctors & best treatments you need for a successful recovery"