Home » NYC Injury Doctors | Pain Management Specialists in New York » Boleslav Kosharskyy, MD
Boleslav Kosharskyy, MD
Boleslav Kosharskyy, MD
Dr. Kosharskyy is one of the top pain management doctors in New York. He’s board-certified in Anesthesiology, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Palliative Care. He is an Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Rehabilitation Medicine at Albert Einstein Medical College. He’s also the Associate Medical Director of Pain Medicine and Director of Anesthesia for the Joint Replacement Center at Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein Medical College.
As a leading NYC Pain management doctor, Kosharskyy specializes in interventional, minimally invasive treatments and relishes working within the multidisciplinary approach employed at Pain Management NYC. Since 2003, he’s helped people out of pain, whether they had physical or neuropathic conditions. If you’re in pain, get the best care from Dr. Kosharskyy.
Pain is a universal occurrence and is considered one of the most important factors impacting a patient’s quality of life. Dr. Kosharskyy employs multimodal therapeutic modalities to treat musculoskeletal pain of the back, neck, and joints, neuropathic disorders, and cancer pain.
Dr. Kosharskyy, the best-rated pain management specialist, specializes in minimally invasive therapies such as Spinal Cord and DRG Stimulation, Kypho- and Vertebroplasty, Percutaneous Discectomy and MILD Procedure (Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression) for Spinal Stenosis as well as alternative medical marijuana treatments. He is involved in several clinical trials and basic science research on neuroprotective properties of enolate forming compounds.
He completed his fellowship in Interventional Pain Medicine at Upstate University Hospital, Syracuse, NY, in 2005. He completed his Anesthesia residency at Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA, in 2004. He earned his Medical Degree in 1997 from the Free University of Berlin Medical School, Berlin, Germany.
He is an active member of the American Society of Anesthesiology (ASA), the American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (ASRA), and the New York State Society of Anesthesiologists (NYSSA).
- University of Berlin Medical School.
Post Graduate Training
- Upstate Medical University, NY.
Fellow, Department of Pain Management
- Boston University Medical Center – Boston, MA.
Resident, Department of Anesthesiology
- Upstate Medical University Syracuse, NY.
Intern, Department of Surgery
- Charite Hospital, Berlin, Germany
Intern Department of Urology
Harvard School of Medicine, Boston, MA
Research Fellow, Laboratories of Photomedicine
- Albert Einstein Medical College, NY.
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Physician and Surgeon Licensed by the New York and New Jersey Medical Board
- Board Certified by American Board of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Board Certified by American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice
- American Society of Anesthesiology (ASA), 2003-present.
- NY State Society of Anesthesiology (NYSSA), 2003-present.
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (ASRA), 2005-2016.
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP), 2007-2008.
- Eastern Pain Association 2015-present.
Brooklyn back pain management doctors and specialists at Pain Physicians NY offer a unique and individualized approach. We are using the most effective back pain management options utilizing the latest technologies available in the USA.
With our help, you can
LIVE A PAIN FREE LIFE
"Experienced doctors & best treatments you need for a successful recovery"